Mike and I watched So I Married and Axe Murderer, it was high quality time. (She stole my heart..and my cat..) and Vacation... He thought it was weird that I hadn't seen that or Christmas Vacation when I was a kid. Then we watched it and I knew exactly why. I didn't know they were allowed to say the F word that many times in the 80's and not have it be rated X or something. Not to mention the nudity. Whatever. It was a funny movie though.
I also watched last weeks episode of Glee. It was the Michael Jackson tribute... It was weird. Artie dancing and what not.. way way freaky.
Then I watched this weeks Bachelor. Courtney is a psychopath, seriously. I don't know what got into her. She has no boundaries. But Britt pointed out that there is always a Full Moon on that show... They always show the moon and it's always full... hmm....
Anyways, Friday is tomorrow and I'm going to a Choir Concert and pretty excited about it. Then Saturday my Family is coming up to celebrate and I'm so overjoyed. I don't know why I'm so excited for them to see this place. But I am. It's especially exciting for my brothers who haven't really seen much more then Mal's apartment last year and it was for about an hour. I am excited to spend the day with them up here. Love them.
Then it's the big day. Birthday number 19. This year it hit he hard that all of my friends got their mission calls yesterday or already had it. It's so weird. I'm definitely turning 19. That's for sure. I wish them all good luck too. I love missionaries if you haven't figured that one out yet. They have a special place in my heart.
That's something I did this week! I sent my first letter to a missionary! Good ol' Jaron. I love that kid. I'm excited to hear back from him. He's the greatest.
Those are my ramblings for the week. I really just needed a change of scenery from the million and a half times I open my blog a day.. Have a good weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment