Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Finally Finals

While I feel like Spring semester went by so fast, I look back and realize how long it really has been. I hated my schedule this semester and it made it so hard to get to all my classes. I just didn't sort it our very well and I hated it. That made it a drag to go to class everyday. We'll see how fall works out.

But it is finally finals week. Not only is it the final test but a lot of other finals as well.
Bus as for the final tests, I am sucking. I have no motivation to study due to other reasons. I already had one final and I woke up at 7am to study for it, took it at 930 and was done. I have already taken 2 and have 3 more to go. The only one I'm worried for? Math. And of course it's my last test so I have to worry the whole time. People keep telling me that its good! That now I have all week to study. But that makes me not want to study. So today is my off day, with no tests so we will see how much studying I can get done.

                                stuDYING
Other finals? This is Mike's final day in Logan. What are we going to do? I have no idea. It is so surreal to me. This place isn't going to be the same without him. But then again, nothing will. It is hard to even think about what next year will be like without him here to meet my new roommates, to see where I live, to work our schedules around each others, to always have someone to hang out with, just all of it. Today is it. And I don't know what to do about that. Help.


Also, this is the final time I will live with my sweet roommates. They have been a joy and so much fun. We all started packing up and cleaning our disaster of an apartment yesterday and it was kind of sad. Everything just look so empty and just not like home anymore. It's not home anymore and that is too weird. These girls have been great and I loved being able to live under the same roof as them. I remember thinking how weird it would be to live with people I've never met, That is such a weird concept! But now that I've done it, it's genius. You just get to know people in such a personal way. I like it.

I moved my room back to the way it was when I moved in and almost cried. So much happens in a year and I'm sad to leave my room. It has been my little home since August and I loved every second of it. I took down all my pictures and decorations and now it is just a room. Not my room. Not to mention that everything is packed too.

Sad day. Sad week.
Boo Hoo.
But I am excited for summer. I feel like I'm always just waiting for summer. I'm so glad that in 3 days, it will be here. That is great news. Summer is my all time favorite time of year. We'll see if that holds true when I'm back home with rules and such . Not to mention that Mike leaves right at the beginning of it. I'm determined to still make sure I have a good time though.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment