Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Step 1

I've had so many people lately asking me about my mission plans.
I kind of threw this post out there then didn't say anything.
So for you interested,
Yes. My papers are started and actually completely filled out.
The process (as most of you know) has a lot of steps.
My doctors appointments are this Friday and Monday,
then dentist on Tuesday.
Then I have to have a final interview with my bishop then the Stake President. 

I am very much hoping that I can get those done ASAP. 
I just need to know where I'm going!

But my guess is I will have my call in the next month or so. (AHHHHH!!!)
As long as all goes smoothly.

So there it is! 
I will keep everyone posted when updates are available.
Until then, I'm still on Step 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment