Life.
What a weird thing.
Think about it.
SO many things happen, and change.
Things that change you.
That shape you.
That make you, you.
But most of the time you are completely oblivious to it all.
You don't know that the experiences you have could change your outlook on anything.
And everything.
I look back on things that have happened, even just last year, and how unbelievably different I am now.
How my situation is different.
My friends.
My relationship with my family.
My outlook on school.
My plans.
Just my life.
Is that not crazy?
I don't even know how it all happened.
2012 has been a roller coaster.
I've had so many amazing adventures.
So many game changers.
So many moments that forced me to grow up.
I'm almost 20
That thought just gives me butterflies.
I have 2 months left as a teenager,
2 more months until what most would say are
"The best 10 years of your life"
Side note:
My mom was married and got pregnant when she was 20.
I cannot even imagine!
Again, it's amazing how things change.
Life is amazing.
Great.
Marvelous.
Incredible.
[insert any descriptive adjective here]
But man, is it a wild ride.
But I am here for the ride, the journey.
I know that everything happen for a reason and I am happy about that.
But sometimes it is hard to see that reason,
and not ask why me?
Life is a mystery.
I ask myself everyday,
What if you knew how everything was going to change you?
What if you knew what was in your future?
Would you still be the person you are?
What would you try to change?
What would you spend more time doing?
What would you give up?
What is amazing is that you won't ever be able to answer those questions.
At least not until they aren't future anymore.
Life is scary.
Daunting.
Nerve-wracking.
Challenging.
[insert any descriptive adjective here]
[insert any descriptive adjective here]
But man, is it the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment