JENNA
If you haven't figured out who she is by now then you are stupid. Lets be real though. To see what it's like to be her, Go here.

My roommates. In order of appearance from left to right.
Jennifer. She is great. Such a hard-worker and a great example.
Britt. I love her. She is the cutest. She is so genuine. So caring. So sweet.
That's me.
Brie. She is so nice. She is just a good person. All around.
Jenna. Again. We are lovers.
Bre. She is so strong. A great example and hard-worker as well.
I love all of these girls and I feel like I got really lucky to have such great roommates.
D2. Well the backs of them. We really need to take a picture of these guys with all of them. This is their backsides. from left to right again.
Johny. Seriously such a nice guy. He is always worried about everyone else and how they are doing.
Seth. Goodness. This kid is one of the funniest people I know. It is just too much. When he dances I just laugh non-stop. He is such a sweetie.
Mitch. He is hilarious. I always see him around campus riding his scooter. It's the best. He is so great.
Steven. I love this kid. He is so funny and nice. Just the whole deal. So great.
Dustin. (Dustin!Dustin!Dustin!) This kid is so nice. Even though we harass him. I like him cuz he's brown.
And Ryan. Who is missing from this picture. He is so funny as well. He's definitely one of the jokesters.
I love these kids and I love living across the knoll from them. They are all so strong and great examples. They are all going to make great missionaries in the next year. And I'll miss the three of them that are leaving for Spring Semester.
Mike. He's the best. Even if I said this in previous descriptions or later ones. It's him. He is such a sweetheart. This would be the boyfriend. You can read all about him in Sittin' on the dock of the Bay..
Jaron. Don't worry girls. He's taken. By my gorgeous roommate, Britt. They are perfect for each other. He is so funny and just great. Seriously I look forward to him coming over everyday. He is just the best. No surprise there that he's been snatched up. He's leaving for is mission in about a month. November 3. He will be greatly missed by our apartment. I miss him already.
Tanner. Oh gosh, This kid. He's Jaron and Britt's best friend. The permanent third wheel. But not anymore because he has all of us! He is on my top three funniest kids list. For real. He does perfect impersonations of cougars, monkeys, creepy grandpas, banchees, any youtube video you can find. (Except the Byron-canadian one. Jaron takes the cake on that one.) I love when he hangs out with us. He looks like Taylor Lautner. And he's not taken but he leaves in 3 months for his mission. So don't get your hopes up. Love this kid.
Kaydee (minus Jenna) or Kade. KD. Whatever.
Holy crap I love this girl. She is so dang cute. She maybe weighs 100 pounds and has this cute little squeaky voice. She is Brie's cousin so she has been adopted into our apartment really. Goodness. I love her. She always has the best stories even when she just laughs through them completely and we never really ever hear them. She is definitely one of my new favorite friends. I love having new girl friends.
My cousins that are sometimes a niece and nephew. Or at least it feels like they should be.
Finley and Tucker. I love these two so much. They seriously are the most adorable kids I know. And they say the funniest things. My all time favorite is this..
"Dada Dada. Did you hear that sooouund?? I farted." -Tucker
They are just the cutest and I miss them so much all the time. I miss all their funny stories and their endless amounts of energy. They are definitely my favorite cousins. Shhh.. Don't tell.
Drew. Druster. Twitchy. Shingles.
This is my brother. He is the funniest. He's so awkward and I love it. I love that we're friends now. It may have taken 14 years but it happened. He is pro at golf and basketball. He learned how to give hugs. Does that mean he's been practicing?! Nice. He is just the best though. I'm glad he is like big now and on our side. :)
Mallory. My sister. As mentioned many times before. She is the best and I'm so lucky to have such a gem as her in my life. She is the greatest. She lives in Logan and goes to Utah State also. She is studying Elementary Education and Special Education. She's the teacher type. To see more about her go here. :) Except she really should update it more often.
Lynds. She is the funniest. We've been bff's since 7th grade. Some people wouldn't know that because we aren't the inseperable kind but we're the kind that can not see each other or talk to each other for over a week but when we do it's as if we've been with each other everyday. It's great. She is so smart and works so hard. I'm proud of her. I'm glad she is up at Utah State. Even if I did see her more often at home. :)
So there are a few people that I've met since moving up to Logan land or people that I'm glad are still in my life from the 801. :)

You're a cheese ball. I have a few blog posts in the works. Hopefully by the end of the week you'll have something new to read about my life. :)
ReplyDeleteum love this! haha. everything about it.
ReplyDelete