Something you're looking forward to
I feel like I've done this one before but we'll keep this one within the next year.
I'm looking forward to..
- Going back to Logan in a month
- Going to Bear Lake with Ellen. I need a vacation and what a better one then one with a best friend
- Lynds coming home this weekend
- Moving into a new house and getting to make a new space for myself
- meeting my roommates and new friends
- reuniting with my friends in Logan
- Getting into school and having time fly
- Going to London. Yes that is within the year
- Going to my cabin next week and riding horses
- Attending Alissa's wedding. I'm in need of a wedding
- Having my high school friends that are younger then me come to USU
- Finishing this 30 day challenge and maybe starting a weekly one- not an everyday thing.
- Figuring out how to make cute video's. That is my goal for the next year.
- Writing a song. Well arranging one. We'll start with that.
- Just loving life. Getting the most out of my last year as a teenager.
Whoa... That was weird. I never have said that before...
No comments:
Post a Comment