Monday, November 21, 2011

I'm thankful.

In the spirit of Thanksgiving we've been doing a lot of thinking about what I'm thankful for. So this week I decided I'm just going to a a blog post each day of a topic of what I'm grateful then list every little thing in that topic. I like this idea. I have never liked Thanksgiving before because I'm a picky eater but that is not what it's all about. It's about being thankful. I have more then enough to be thankful for. More than enough. So I would be selfish not to talk about it. Not to explain why I'm grateful for all the blessings in my life. So I'm doing it.

Our apartment changed out quote board into a Thankful board. It looks nice. This way everyone can see what we are thankful for. I like that.

For FHE we wrote own every little thing we are thankful for. Front and back. A full page. I love thinking about it  and coming up with so many little things I love and am grateful for. So from that list I'll come up with my topics and everything in that topic. Be excited.
                                           pic.twitter.com/ruMjgBIG

Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment