Introduce, a recent picture of yourself, and 15 interesting facts
This is the most recent picture I have of just me. And this is from February. Whatever.
1. I love everything Pink. I have to eat pink candies, and if there is a choice I pick which ever thing has the most pink. It's a known fact.
2. Paris is my dream vacation. It is so perfect there. It's it's own world. A world I'm dying to see and enjoy. One day...
3. I am the youngest girl in my family. My Sister and my mom are exactly the same. They are both artsy and love the same colors and patterns and I am the exact opposite. I don't know who I am more like with my parents but I just do my own thing.
4. I used to never cry. And I mean never! For 8 years I never shed a tear. Then on my 16th birthday I lost it. I held it together after that and thought I was broken again but then Senior year and my first year at college I discovered I am definitely not broken and it doesn't take much to make me cry. Plus, I'm a sympathy cryer. So if you start, don't blame me.
5.I absolutely love weddings. I plan mine in my head everyday. I have yet to make any real decisions because there is no reason to. But when I do have a reason to, you guys are in for a treat. I love love. (Probably why I love weddings) But really. Anyone in love I just want to hug. They are adorbs. I love being in love and you can say whatever you want but it is the best feeling in the world.
6. I would die to have the life of an E! star. Like the Kardashians, Guillana Rancic, An Eastwood. Whoever. They are absolutely fabulous and have the dream life. Or anyone on Gossip Girl in real life or in Gossip Girl life... Totes.
7. I get jealous pretty easily. I will never EVER admit it. (Oh wait, did I just do that?) But little things just set me off and I just keep it inside. The only person to really notice was Mike but he just would think I was mad at him. Nope. Just me being a girl and a huge baby.
8. It is so much easier for me to get along with kids then adults. Like miles easier. I've always been the babysitter so I am around kids more. I am slowly learning how to have adult conversations. But it is hard and I get really awkward pretty fast.
9. I love to sing. Some people would be a little shocked about this I think because I rarely if ever sing in front of anyone. I sing in church but that's it. You are one of my good friends if I sing along in the car to songs with you. I just feel pressured to sound good if I sing because most people know I sing. So if I sound bad, I look stupid.
10. I get so embarrassed so easily. I don't know when this happened but I've noticed it a lot in the last few years. I turn bright red as soon as the attention is on me or if someone is making fun of me. Not because I am offended or anything, I don't care, I just get so embarrassed! Then I can feel it and it just gets worse.
11. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I have been my whole life. My parents are members and all of my family other then that too. We are a very churchy family, compared to those around me. Probably a lot to do with my Grandpa Jack who was a member of the Quorum of the 70, the president actually as well as the President of the Young Men for the church. So he was a pretty big deal and now I am very blessed to have the church in my life in the big part that it is.
12. Along with my family being very spiritual, my best friend and boyfriend is currently serving a mission for the church in Kennewick Washington. (If you read my blog other then this, you definitely already knew this) I love getting his letters and reading about his spiritual experiences and see him bear his testimony and become a whole new guy. It is amazing what the Spirit can do.
13. I attend Utah State University and love it. I love the college experience and having built in friends wherever you go. I am studying Elementary Education with a Music Emphasis. We'll see if I stick with that. But I have no idea what else I would do.
14. I am always cold, even when I'm not. I know I'm sick if I'm hot. That means something is wrong. I wear a sweatshirt and pants to bed every night and have at least 3 blankets over me and my favorite fleece Princess blanket under my head. No matter what season. In Logan I have a lot more than 3 blankets too.
15. I love my friends. I've always felt more comfortable talking to my friends about things then my family. Even my parents and sister. I'll talk but I won't really go in depth with them. It's hard enough to get me to talk about my feelings and I won't do it if I feel like the person I'm talking to is judging or just completely doesn't understand.
Guys, It was hard to narrow that down into 15 facts actually and I usually have a hard time just coming up with 15. Cool. I feel good!
No comments:
Post a Comment